What is an energy broker?
Energy brokers assist businesses in procuring electricity or natural gas (from providers/suppliers) at the most favorable price and time.
Why should I use PECG as my energy broker?
1. You save money-Using PECG as your energy broker is a way to ensure you get the best energy (electricity or natural gas) price.
2. You save time - We research over 32 energy providers, we obtain prices not offered to the general public.
3. You gain access to expert knowledge- At PECG we are electricity and natural gas experts, ready to answer your energy questions.
4. You gain more options-Using PECG as your energy broker allows you to make better energy-wise decisions.
5. You obtain immediate assistance. We are here to answer your questions. Our relationship never ends, we make your energy savings our top priority.
My current energy provider gives me the best price, right?
When you contact the energy provider directly, you get a salesperson at the other end. When you use PECG as your energy broker, you get a committed person we want to earn your business and keep you as a client. We work with the energy providers, not for the providers.
I am currently in an electricity agreement, I can't renew my agreement until it expires, Right?
Yes, and No.
Although your agreement expires on your contract end date, we can initiate a new agreement even If you are 9 to 12 months from your contract end date. Once your agreement expires your new agreements automatically begins.
What if I have multiple locations?
Multiple locations mean you have multiple start dates and end dates. We can bundle our aggregate all your locations.
How can PECG negotiate a better price?
We work with over 30 energy suppliers/providers, we have constant communication, and have built a relationship with the suppliers. You may speak to the provider once every 3-4 years. We speak to the providers 3 or 5 times a day. Remember: We work with the energy providers, not for the providers.
Which suppliers do you work through?
We work through every energy supplier in every energy deregulated state.
What states do you operate in?
California, Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Maine, Massachusetts, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, New York, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Virginia.
California, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, New York, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, West Virginia, Virginia.
How can I reach you?
Email, fax, phone.
Call ( 972) 896-0505 Fax: (469) 283-2926
Every energy deregulated market has over 30 energy providers. At Premier Energy Consulting Group we do the work of obtaining the most favorable electricity price for your business.
Check out this great video
Check out this great video
Give us a call at (972) 896-0505 Email us a firstname.lastname@example.org