What is an energy broker?
Energy brokers assist businesses in procuring electricity or natural gas from (providers/suppliers) at the most favorable price.
Why should I use PECG as my energy broker?
1. You save money-We make sure you obtain the best energy (electricity or natural gas) price.
2. You save time - We research over 32 energy providers, we obtain prices not offered to the general public.
3. You gain access to expert knowledge- We are electricity and natural gas experts, ready to answer your energy questions.
4. You gain more options- We provide more options that allow you to make better energy-wise decisions.
5. You obtain immediate assistance. We are here to answer your questions. Our relationship never ends, we make your energy savings our top priority.
6. We work with the energy providers, not for the providers.
My current energy provider gives me the best price, right?
When you contact your energy provider you get a salesperson that will only quote the highest price. When you contact PECG you gain a professional ready to earn your business. Since we operate through multiple energy providers our only interest is to make sure you obtain the most favorable energy price.
"We work with the energy providers, not for the providers".
I currently am in an electricity agreement, how soon can I renew my agreement?
Because we are energy brokers we can renew your commercial energy agreement up to 12 months in advance of your current end date.
What if I have multiple locations?
We can combine multiple locations into a single agreement.
How can PECG obtain better energy prices?
We work with over 30 energy suppliers/providers, we have a direct line to their energy portal. We don't deal with a sales agent.
Which suppliers/providers do you work through?
We work through every energy supplier in every energy deregulated state.
What states do you operate in?
California, Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Maine, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, New York, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Virginia.
California, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, New York, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, West Virginia, Virginia.
How can I reach you?
Email, fax, phone.
Call ( 972) 896-0505
Fax: (469) 283-2926
Every energy deregulated market has over 30 energy providers. At Premier Energy Consulting Group we do the work of obtaining the most favorable electricity price for your business.
Check out this great video
Check out this great video
Give us a call at (972) 896-0505 Email us a firstname.lastname@example.org