* We serve commercial & government entities operating in energy-deregulated regions briefly controlling the commodity energy price.
* We eliminate the frustration when searching and switching energy providers.
* We can aggregate multiple meters on a single agreement.
What is the purpose of an energy broker?
Energy brokers assist businesses or government entities in procuring either electricity or natural gas from energy suppliers at the most favorable price. Both electricity and natural gas are future traded commodities, their price changes constantly. At PECG we level the playing field we obtain energy prices securing that price for your new agreement months in advance. We also allow businesses to compare energy prices.
Our job is to keep your energy cost on a positive savings trajectory.
Why should I use an energy broker?
1. You save money-Using PECG as your energy broker is a way to ensure you get the best energy (electricity or natural gas) price.
2. You save time -Since researching energy companies comparing prices is not at the top of your to-do list, we do the work for you at zero cost.
3. You gain access to expert knowledge-We at PECG are electricity and natural gas experts, ready to answer your energy questions.
4. You gain more options-Using PECG as your energy broker allows you to make better informed energy-wise decisions.
5. You obtain immediate assistance. We are here to ensure you always obtain the best price, our relationship never ends. As your energy broker, we make your energy savings our top priority. We are always available to answer any of your energy-related questions.
6. We even handle scammers... Threats of immediate disconnect of service for nonpayment, requesting payment via pre-paid card or money transfer.
I have been using the same supplier for years, why use an energy broker now?
Just like you would switch vendors- Since February of 2021, the energy market has drastically changed, more bullish and volatile. PECG keeps a constant reading as energy prices change keeping you engaged with the better-performing suppliers.
I am currently in an electricity agreement, can you still help me?
Yes, we can.
We can analyze your 12-month electricity usage and your energy bill. We can highlight any added charges you should be exempt from.
What advantages do you offer as a broker?
Our advantages are almost unlimited, we can renew your new electricity agreement up to 12 months before it expires. This presents the opportunity to take advantage of any energy savings offered by the providers. We can even add multiple locations to a single agreement regardless of their separate start dates. We can even work on your behalf to delay a disconnect notice.
How much will your service cost me?
We charge nothing for our service.
What is your process of obtaining pricing for my business?
We obtain your electricity usage from the supplier that services your area i.e.
Texas: Oncor, Centerpoint, TNMP, AEP North & Central.
* Ohio: PUCO Ohio.(800) 686-7826 www.PUCO.Ohio.gov
* Amercian Electricity Power/ Ohio www.aepohio.com
C/S (800) 672-2231 Power Outage (800) 672-2231
* AES/Ohio ... Formely DP&L . www.AES-Ohio.com
C/S (800) 344-8500 Power Outage (877) 468-8243
* Duke Energy www.dukeenergy.com
C/S (800) 544-6900 Power Outasge (800) 543-5599
* The Illuminating Company (First Energy) www.firstenergyCorp.com
C/S (800) 589-3101 Power Outage (888) 544-4877
*Ohio Edison: www.firstenergycorp.com
C/S (800) 633-4766 Power Outage (888) 544-4877
* Toledo Edison: www.firstenergycorp.com
C/S (800) 477-3333 Power Outage (888) 544-4877
**As energy brokers we can view and secure energy prices for your business 12 months in advance.
What other states do you operate in?
All energy deregulated states, i.e. Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Maine, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, New York, New Hampshire, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Virginia, along with a few other states.
"We help keep your business (electricity or natural gas) cost manageable".
How can I reach you?
Email, fax, phone.
Call ( 972) 896-0505 Fax: (469) 283-2926
Every energy deregulated market has over 30 energy providers. At Premier Energy Consulting Group we do the work of obtaining the most favorable electricity price for your business.
Check out this great video
Check out this great video
Give us a call at (972) 896-0505 Email us a firstname.lastname@example.org